Room To... - Creating your Room To... project - beautifully
Heat and Light
The final choice of construction, design and your desired aesthetics of your new living space are influenced by its aspect. If your new room, office, conservatory or orangery faces a warmer southerly direction, you might want to consider additional ventilation, blinds and even the use of a performance glass. Facing a colder northerly direction, you might need to use a glazing option to prevent heat loss.
Constructing with Heat and Light
We create sensitive, practical additions to your home, meeting your highest expectations. Project managed for you from concept to completion, Classique Design and Build creates your room for your comfort and your lifestyle.
- Overheating - a concern we deal with effectively, whatever your room’s aspect
- Heat loss – solutions with glazing, insulation and under floor heating
- Light transmittance – light-filled options with performance, quality glazing material
- Privacy - with semi-translucent and patterned glass and polycarbonates
- Low maintenance and high security – for your convenience and peace of mind
- Quality – using only the most technologically-advanced, sophisticated materials
- Following building regulatory standards – with our fully registered installers
Heat and Light – designed for you
We ensure that your living space is maximised to its potential, so that you fully enjoy the additional light, space and comfort of your customised conservatory. We work to your budget to create the aesthetics and quality of construction design you want. Complemented by our dedicated After Sales service, we provide you with the complete experience. Ask the Expert for any technical queries you might have, or Get a Quote and a Free Design Survey.